Dental Assistant Job Description
Who You Are
You are a Dental Assistant looking for a new opportunity! You’re an enthusiastic and energetic team player who has a desire to grow and learn. You’re comfortable with preparing an operatory room for your patients, providing support to dentists, surgeons and other team members. You’re motivated by helping your patients develop and maintain good oral health.
The perfect candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly personality. We invest heavily in our team’s personal and professional growth, so having the desire to learn and grow with our incredible dental practice is a must! A stable work history is very important; we are looking for a long term relationship and the position will have growth opportunities. If you are a people person who enjoys providing exceptional dentistry and believe that you have what it takes to represent a five star practice, then this position is for you. The perfect candidate will also have a strong knowledge of dental procedures; with a good understanding of all aspects of patient check in and check out processes. Our future team members will be able to present treatment and financial arrangements to best suit our patients needs!
What You Do Really, Really Well:
– Assist in updating and maintaining patient dental records.
– Assist in the performance of both routine and more complicated surgical procedures.
– Prevent the spread of infection & disease by maintaining a surgically clean environment.
– Work well with an incredibly trained and skilled team of dental professionals.
Your Ideal Skills and Experience:
– 2+ years of experience as a Dental Assistant.
– Comprehensive understanding of dental terminology, procedures and equipment.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Strong knowledge of computer programs.
– CPR/First Aid certified.
– Radiology certified.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
We offer a competitive salary, company paid CE, paid time off, and medical and retirement benefits (including 401k match). Compensation is dependent on level of experience.