Benefits of Dental Implants
How it Works
- Consultation – Call our office for a free consultation. One of our dentists will meet with you and take several x-rays of the area (free of charge) to analyze needs. They may also take a cone beam x-ray to gain a better idea of your overall dental health and what the status of the bone is so that a comprehensive analysis of your prognosis can be made and so that the best course of treatment can be designed.
- Treatment Plan – Our dentist and treatment planner will create a custom treatment plan to help resolve your dental issues.
- Schedule an Appointment – Our office team will schedule an appointment at your convenience.
- Payment – At the beginning of your appointment you will meet with our treatment planner to discuss payment options. Financing is available in many cases.
- Implant Placement – Placing a single implant will generally take 30-60 minutes. Bone grafts, extractions, or sinus lifts may require additional fees and time.
- Post Op Appointment – A week after the implant placement one of our dentists will make sure everything is healing correctly and remove the sutures.
- Placing Abutment & Crown – The crown will generally be created and placed about 6 months after the implant. The implant will be uncovered in one short appointment and then a followup appointment to insert the final crown will be approximately 4 weeks following. The dentist will make sure the final result is comfortable and looks natural.
Cost of Implants
We understand that dental implants can be and expensive process. We are able to get a comprehensive cost breakdown at the treatment planning portion of the process. We accept most insurances and flex-spending plans.
The fee is $2,750 per implant and we do offer financing through Care Credit.
Flipper – A flipper tooth is an optional, temporary denture used to fill in any visible gaps during the time it will take to heal (approximately 6 months). This is custom made at the earliest opportunity and is available at an additional charge.
Anesthesia – Most patients only require local anesthesia for this procedure, which won’t make you nauseous and doesn’t prohibit you from driving yourself home. However, if you are anxious about the procedure, we do offer other anesthesia options for an additional charge.
Guarantee – If your final implant is uncomfortable or breaks within the first 5 years, please contact our office for a free adjustment or replacement.