We are seeking a tech-savvy and self-motivated marketing intern to maintain and expand our marketing, public relations, and communication campaigns. You will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator in this part-time position. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on marketing experience in a positive and supportive work environment with award winning company culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Marketing Intern at South County Smiles, your responsibilities will cover a variety of initiatives, including event planning, community outreach, and creating public-facing media and content. We’re flexible and willing to work with your interests and capabilities to further shape what your day-to-day will look like. You will provide support and have the opportunity to be involved with:
– Prepare promotional items for our new hires and the community as needed.
– Order marketing supplies for patient giveaways, new patient gifts and other branded items.
– Create graphics for print marketing materials that align with our brand.
– Plan community outreach initiatives that support our mission and increase visibility.
– Develop new content, including emails, blog posts, and newsletter ideas.
– Foster team morale and culture through internal marketing & communications efforts.
– Photography and video capturing within the office and during events.
– Brainstorm and plan new content for major social media platforms to increase engagement.
– Monitor and organize marketing lead lists using google sheets.
– Assist in miscellaneous communications and administrative support.
What You'll Learn
– Media buying process
– Google Analytics & Ads
– Social media strategy
– Professional relations
– Event planning
– Community engagement
– Content strategy
– Email marketing
Who Are We?
We’ve experienced explosive growth over the past couple of years and are looking for the right individuals to help nurture our development and lead it in the right direction. We are a progressive multispeciality dental office that creates an outstanding work environment and generously gives back to our community. As a team we genuinely enjoy each other’s company, work well together and push each other to be the best version of ourselves.
Who You Are
– You’re an enthusiastic team player with the ability to to work with all types of personalities in a variety of settings.
– You’re a creative thinker and knowledgeable about media trends.
– You have the ability to take feedback and direction with strong attention to detail.
– You’re self-reliant with a keen ability for figuring things out and require minimal supervision to get things done
– You have good time management skills, follow through on requests, and meet deadlines
– You’re interested in and familiar with marketing, social media, and public relations/communications
– You’re a motivated self-starter who takes initiative and isn’t afraid to ask questions
– You’re a junior, senior, or recent graduate of college, in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field, preferred.
– You have proficient knowledge in Google Workspace Applications, preferred.
– You have basic photography, videography, and editing skills, preferred.